Military and Veterans Center (MVC) Emergency Aid Application

What Is It?

Military and Veteran students emergency aid.

Who Is Eligible to Use It?

Military and Veterans students

Where Can I Get It?

Submit your application with supporting documentation and provide proof of military service (DD-214, Driver’s License with Veteran designation, Military ID or VA card). Upon submission, you will meet with the Director or Assistant Director of the Military and Veteran Center.

Apply Now


Service ID: 430
Fri 12/8/23 11:39 AM
Fri 2/16/24 8:26 AM

Service Offerings (1)